Last week I got a message from the beautiful Dyna .
As per usual,Dyna had made a fab youtube beauty tag and gave me a mention.
This is something I have not done before or should I say tried and failed lol.
I did set up everything this morning to do a vlog but the lighting in my home and the camera would just not work as I wanted it to so could not do anything else but to do a post instead, sorry peeps, I did try.
Note to husband - Buy me a new camera PLEASE!
So anyway thankyou Dyna for tagging me here are your questions with my answers-
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
A- For me I only use one foundation at the moment and that is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in shade Pebble, it last me forever and does exactly what I want it to .
I do not have a drugstore foundation as I threw them all out in my clean out the other month but if I had to choose one it would be L'Oreal magic nude, I actually tried a sample of this a couple of weeks ago and I was surprised how brilliant it was.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
A- For some reason people always things I am outgoing, loud and tell people exactly what I am thinking, truth of the matter is I am lol, but I could not physically put someone down for a little lipstick on their teeth. I think it would be hard not to laugh however , especially if the job was for some sort of beauty consultant or so on.
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
A- This is the easiest question ever! Myth by MAC , simple as that.
I am addicted to it , using it like a lipbalm or gloss rather than a lipstick . Even when I do not need to top it up , I find myself applying it. Maybe it is not the lipstick shade but more the amazing creamy texture feel on my lips I am enjoying.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
A- Back in my comprehensive years, the first in particular. I asked for a haircut like Naomi Campbell haircut. At the time she had her hair cut short and I looked like a boy when I had mine done. I never really wore makeup until my late teens but wish I knew more about how to apply it then.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
A- This has to be my biggest fear ever. There has been occasions where I have gone to the hairdressers, told them to chop only 1 inch or the dead ends of and came out with a bob.
No surprise I was unhappy but never said anything .
Now , I always ensure I constantly repeat myself over and over again to them so they do not even touch the length .
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
A- First of all I do not have any friends who would ever do this for me , lucky if the hubby would even do it for me haha, but if it did happen then I would have to say my Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay.
It has been my most loved palette this month and I am always using it for day and night looks .
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
A- Again my Urban Decay items and my MAC . Those items are my most loved things in my makeup collection, and the husband treat me to them last month so it would be terrible if they went missing for sentimental reasons (the first ever high end items he has bought me on his own).
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
A- I would never ever share my makeup. I hear so many terrible stories of them been ruined or go missing or worse people catching skin diseases due to sharing the contaminated makeup. So for me I would never ever share my makeup.
So there you have it my answers to the questions. Have you any answers that would be different?
My Tags for the lovely lady bloggers-
I would love for a few of the lovely ladies to have a go.
Jenny's beauty pages
The beauty Hot squad
The lovely jubbly blog
Face up beauty
Confessions of a secret shopper