Ok ,,,,hold up!
There has been some very exciting news and it prides itself on all bloggers in the North East of England.
Yes that is right , a date has been set and the North East Blogger Awards tickets are now on sale for October Wednesday 22nd and in a newly renovated event space at Lane7 Newcastle from 7pm – 10:30pm.
There are only 90 tickets remaining though , so if you want to go to the event,be quick and visit Eventbright.co.uk to secure your place for only £12.50 + £1.40 fee.
There are 10 categories in the bloggerphere that are currently being nominated and I have been watching carefully at all of the blogs in the North East for each of them and giving them a special vote myself .
List of categories -
Not only that but there is also a very special award which is -
Rules of Entry-
• The blog must be live at the time of entry
• The blogger must be over the age of 18 years of age (excepting the Student Blog Award)
• ‘Best new blog’ must be less than 12 months old at the time of entry
• Multiple entries can be made, for example, if someone has multiple blogs or you want to nominate a blog for different categories
• Only one blog nomination per category please
• Nominations are FREE to enter
• All blogs made must be by a North East of England resident or North East of England registered business (Best Business Blog category)
• All nominations must be received no later than Friday 19th September 2014 and will officially close by midnight!
• The North East Blog Awards Team reserve the right to publish images, links and details of the blogs nominated into the awards.
• The judging panel will be made up of leading professionals across the categories. The judges reserve the right to move entries that in their view are entered in the wrong category
• A shortlist will be announced on 30 September
• Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony this Autumn
All enquiries to email@example.com
So I started blogging in 2013 September and it is not quite a year yet but I feel it is still very much new .
I began blogging when I came across a lovely lady from Malta named Dyna . I was very interested in how she reviewed every beauty product she had purchased and vlogged over on her youtube channel about her honest experiences regarding them.
She inspired me to give beauty blogging ago and from there I have since added on my experiences of being mum to 7 , Lifestyle , travelling,
food and even the random style post now and again.
It most certainly has become some what of a joy to do and since last September I am now enjoying my role as beauty blogger and parent blogger with the odd burst of randomness.
I have grown to learn about and meet some amazing people in the blogging industry and although they may be across the waters , we all seem to share the same interests and can spend hours talking about the same things over and over again as if we were family.
The blogging industry has become huge , so many people start of using them as a diary or a photo album and then grow into a full blown business blogger who thrive on sharing their honest opinions on anything and everything.
For me , it has to be the fun of meeting new people and experiencing new things.
Being mum to 7 , I do not get out much or very little so the social media seems to be my best friend and I have found the biggest support for not only my blogging but also my personal life with the social media blogging community.
Blogging brings excitement , friends and new beginnings and that is what I have been experiencing this past few months more than ever.
My blog is a non profit blog, I do it basically for the amazing rewards in social networking and meeting new people, the thought that a huge brand or figure has enjoyed reading my personal opinion on their product or event has to be the highlight for me, I enjoy it , it keeps me busy and I wish I had done it sooner.
There is nothing more rewarding than sharing your experience about something and someone thanking you for your honest opinion and help .
You do not need qualifications, you don't need to be a certain size or look a certain way. The style of writing in every single blog is different and that is what makes a blogging so fun.
Why not give it a go ?
It is amazing to see that the North East has finally seen the Blogging Industry and have decided to hand out awards , My problem has always been that many events or ceremonies are always held in areas such as London , Manchester or even places like Ireland and those areas are way out of my reach being mum and having no transport.
I would love for you to check out the North East Blogger Awards website and vote for some of the amazing North East Bloggers and of course if you love my blog , I would love to hear if you have given me a bit of support to.
So go ..........Give the North East a big up by nominating your favourite blog here
North East Blogger Awards
And of course thankyou all for the amazing support , keep it up , keep blogging , keep sharing your experiences of life.